Dry Air Packs are designed for Shipping and Export Containers from preventing the goods from moisture and container raindrops as well as mainly for Condensation.
Dry Air pack controls humidity inside the container through continuously adsorbing the moisture and providing a dry atmosphere to the shipment for more than 90 Days of Protection.
Our desiccant is designed by Tyvek +Non-woven fabric which holds the moisture and does not release it back into the container's climate.
It provides Protection against:
- Prevents Moisture
- Condensation damages
- Container Sweat
- Container Rain while Sea Transport.
- Low expenses than Silica Gel Per container.
- Absorption more than 200%.
- Non - toxic and Eco friendly.
- Long Lasting until the complete voyage.
- No DMF.
- Leak proof - dual layer packed.
- Easy Installation as its with LD Hook to Hang.
Container Desiccant Bags can provide the level of protection required. When used in conjunction with silica gel, the levels of moisture can be reduced to infinitesimal levels.
1. High security: no harm or poison for human beings and non-toxic and tasteless;
2. High absorbability and good packing material;
1. Consumers products (wardrobe, bedding, shoes, etc.)
2. Semiconductor, accurate apparatus, electron appliances, optical equipment, household electrical appliances
4. Steel industry
5. Food industry
6. Oversea shipment containers